International Assistance and Letters of Invitation

International attendees planning to attend Entomology 2017
may need to obtain a Visa for travel into the United States.

Obtaining a Visa to travel to the US:

US Visas to attend Entomology 2017 (a scientific conference): In general, Entomology 2017 international attendees will need a
Business (B-1) Visa to enter the US. Click here for more information
on B-1 Visas.

View the list of documents you will
need to apply and frequently asked questions

Request a letter of invitation 

Start your B-1 Visa application

Visa Waiver Program (VWP): A program run independently by the US State Department, The Visa Waiver Program enables most citizens or nationals of participating countries to travel to the US without first obtaining a Visa. This includes travel to attend a scientific conference.

View more information as well as a full list of requirements (including passport and ESTA) and an updated list of participating countries

Want to learn more? See other content tagged with: