Welcome to the ESA International Branch. The purpose of the Branch is to promote entomology for the advancement of science and the benefit of society through: scientific and professional communications, outreach on science and public policy, program development, continuing education, and fostering interest in entomology; and to promote and further the interests of the Entomological Society of America.
Membership in the International Branch shall be restricted to members of the Entomological Society of America who reside outside the following areas: United States, Canada, Mexico, American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Johnston Atoll, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Midway Islands, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, and Wake Island. ESA members can now belong to more than one branch (for a fee of $25/per additional branch), by selecting that option when they renew or by emailing their request to email@example.com.
- 2018 International Branch Virtual Symposium
- 2014 International Branch Annual Meeting in UK
- 2013 International Branch Annual Meeting in Chile
- 2012 International Branch Annual Meeting in Korea
- International Branch Officers (Roster via ESA's Committee Directory(available to ESA members only))
- Branch Governance
- Branch Awards
- Branch News
- Contact the Branch