GUARDIAN PEST SOLUTIONS, INC. is looking for the ideal candidate who will grow with our team as our Technical Director. Our quality-focused, visionary company has a 50+ year record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits. We have a strong culture rooted in service, communication, teamwork, and pursuing innovative solutions. Our team consists of talented, dedicated people who help protect businesses, homes, and the surrounding environment from unwanted pests using state-of-the-art technology, products, and equipment. Guardian Pest Solutions is consistently ranked in the top 100 pest control companies by PCT Magazine.
We are seeking a professional who enjoys educating staff and clients about pest management to serve as our Technical/Training Director. As our Technical/Training Director, you will be responsible for developing technical expertise, training current and new service personnel, licensing, and ensuring service quality within the organization.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Develop service protocols for training procedures
- Design and implement a Pest Management training program for Service Specialists in multiple States
- Advise Clients and Service Personnel on pest management issues
- Evaluate pest management programs
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural changes to improve operations
- Attend, conduct and participate in monthly meetings
- Train new Technicians to become licensed pesticide applicators
- Provide ongoing training to service personnel on new techniques
- Develop and coordinate public awareness and educational programs on pest management
- Participate in State and National Associations
- Work with management to ensure compliance with all State, National, and third party audit regulations
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelors Degree
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Well organized
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to develop and implement a training program
- Thorough knowledge of State and Federal regulations involving pesticides
- Ability to supervise employees
- Ability to be certified and licensed in: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, and Missouri.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
If you have what it takes we will provide the rest:
- Attractive compensation package
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, dental, and life insurances)
- 401k program
- Paid time off
- Company cell phone
- Family atmosphere with a family owned company
If you’re committed, dependable, and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you. Call Guardian Pest Solutions now and ask for Kevin Chick, Director of Human Resources and Safety at 800-777-4616 or apply online.
Guardian Pest Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer