Governing Board News and Updates
The ESA Governing Board oversees the business affairs of the Society, subject to decisions on policy and actions by the membership during business meetings or by ballot. The board meets four times per year to discuss strategic initiatives, oversee the work of staff and volunteers, and advance new ideas to benefit the Society.
A summary of activities is published after each meeting to inform members about board activities and decisions. Below, find an archive of short reports summarizing key actions and developments at past ESA Governing Board meetings.
- Report From the April 2019 ESA Governing Board Meeting (April 23, 2019)
- Report From the November 2018 ESA Governing Board Meeting (December 10, 2018)
- Report From the August 2018 ESA Governing Board Meeting (August 22, 2018)
- Report From the June 2018 ESA Governing Board Meeting (July 25, 2018)
- Report From the February 2018 ESA Governing Board Meeting (March 7, 2018)
Formal minutes from past Governing Board meetings are available online following Governing Board approval.
A monthly message to ESA members from the President of the Society.
- President's Corner: Why Rethink and Reshape Entomology? (May 22, 2019)
- President's Corner: ESA as a Platform (May 8, 2019)
- President's Corner: Calling All 'Ento-Preneurs' to the Antlion Pit (March 27, 2019)
- President's Corner: Why Innovate? (February 27, 2019)
- President's Corner: Empowering All Members (January 30, 2019)
- President's Corner: Why Advocate Entomology? (January 2, 2019)
Members with questions about the Governing Board can contact ESA Executive Director David Gammel at email@example.com.
For more info, visit the ESA Governing Board page.