Application Instructions for 2012 ICE Travel Grants
Please read all of the information below carefully before submitting an application.
In order to qualify for travel grant to the 2012 International Congress of Entomology (ICE) to be held in Daegu, South Korea this summer you must be an ESA member who is an undergraduate or graduate student, postdoctoral researcher, or professional having less than three years’ experience. Professionals include Assistant Professors within 3 years of appointment.
Entomologists who are not current ESA members are welcome to join ESA in order to take part in the competition.
The application deadline is February 22, 2012.
Instructions on how to complete the application process are below. For printable instructions please click here.
Application Instructions for 2012 ICE Travel Grant
1. Complete the Word doc application by clicking here, then convert the completed application into a PDF.
2. Consolidate your PDF application with all other required documents (expense table, two page biographical resume, Statement of Activities, and letter of recommendation) and convert your package into a single PDF.
4. Select “ESA’s Travel Funding for ICE 2012” from the drop-down menu and select continue.
5. Enter your own contact information for both the Nominee and Nominator fields.
6. Upload your PDF and select submit.