Poster Presentation Tips
• Presenters should bring their own Velcro for attaching their posters to the boards. Please do not use tape or push pins.
• Posters are displayed on a half-size board (44.5" wide x 44.5" high).
• Back-lighted photos, sound or projection equipment, and free-standing displays are prohibited.
• It is essential that presenters clear their poster board at the end of their session. ESA accepts no responsibility for material left behind, lost, stolen or damaged.
• You may wish to bring a supply of business cards and a pad of paper for viewers to leave their contact information.
For more information on the judging for the student poster competition, please visit: http://www.entsoc.org/awards/student/competition_poster_info