ESA Gold Sponsor Spotlight
Corteva Agriscience: Progress at the Heart of Agriculture
At Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont, we grow progress by putting farmers and consumers at the heart of agriculture. By doing this, we are reshaping the industry to meet the needs of the twenty-first century. We believe that the future of farming depends on aligning the food value chain from end to end. Together, we can achieve a more financially secure, sustainable, innovative and responsive agricultural industry.
We are helping to shape an industry that is better able to understand and react to global market demands, that can effectively harness science, technology and innovation to optimize productivity, and that has the know-how and resources to help chart its own long-term success in the face of challenge and change.
To enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come.
- Enrich Lives We commit to enhancing lives and the land
- Stand Tall We are leaders and act boldly
- Be Curious We innovate relentlessly
- Build Together We grow by working with others
- Be Upstanding We always do what’s right
- Live Safely We embrace safety and the environment in all we do
Creating One Company
We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, stand- alone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture.
We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system. We will continue to invest in some of the most recognized and premium seed brands in agriculture, such as Pioneer®, Mycogen®, PANNAR® and the newly launched Brevant™ seed brand, as well as our award-winning crop protection products.
- Seed Solutions: alfalfa, canola, cereals, corn, cotton, rice, silage inoculants, sorghum, soybeans, sunflowers, wheat
- Crop Protection Solutions: herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, pasture and land management, seed applied technologies, urban pest management, turf and ornamental pest management
- Digital Services: software for growers to build and sustain stronger businesses by maximizing yield with data-driven crop models, improving teamwork efficiency and communication, measuring profit down to the field-level and simplifying farmland research and transactions
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont is a proud sponsor of the Entomological Society of America. In the coming months, you will see additional emails and information on this extraordinary venture.
For further details, please visit our website www.corteva.com