Thank you for attending Entomology 2020, our first virtual meeting! Nearly 3,200 entomologists joined us for over two weeks of on-demand presentations and posters; livestream plenary and symposia; networking video chats; an online exhibit hall; robust student competition; our arthro-pedometer step challenge; and a demonstration video library filled with instructional videos including cooking and origami!
If you couldn’t join us online in November, we are delighted to share a few of the highlights.
- Opening Plenary Session with Chavonda Jacobs-Young and Ray Wheeler
- Founders’ Memorial Lecture by Michelle Samuel-Foo honoring Ernest Harris
- 2020 Student Debates
- Delusions of Infestations (DI): Identifying Issues and Providing Answers (coming soon)
- Closing Plenary with 2021 President Michelle Smith
- View the visual notes that were taken during the Plenary Sessions
Did you miss folding your insect? Learn now
- Yong-Lak Park’s Insect Origami (https://youtu.be/mTVITpng_jw)
- Nathan Brockman’s Matis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myvjRPezi4c&feature=share)
- Jake Goldner’s Hercules Beetle (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSP0flBK1tc&feature=share)