COVID-19 is still being actively passed from person-to-person. By attending an in-person event, you may be exposed to COVID during your travels or by a fellow attendee. To decrease your potential exposure or potential sickness we encourage all our attendees to:
- be fully vaccinated prior to attending the meeting, including the new COVID-19 Omicron Booster.
- wear a mask covering your nose, mouth, and chin when indoors and traveling.
- wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- frequently use hand sanitizer.
- stay home if you are feeling sick or experiencing know COVID-19 symptoms.
- travel with your own home test kit to be able to test in your room if you are feeling unwell.
- check your colleagues’ wristbands for their interaction preferences.
View Current Travel Rules to Enter Canada
Starting October 1, Canada has dropped all COVID-19 border restrictions for anyone entering Canada, including: proof of COVID-19 vaccination, quarantine and isolation requirements as well as all pre- or on-arrival COVID-19 testing. Canada has also made the ArriveCan application optional, and has lifted the mask mandate and health check requirements for travellers on planes and trains.