Call for Judges and Virtual Annual Meeting Volunteers
The Program Committee is soliciting volunteers for the Virtual Annual Meeting. Opportunities include:
- Student Competition Judges
- Judges will have the opportunity to view and judge their assigned presentations online Wednesday, November 11-Monday, November 16.
- All judges will receive training prior to the meeting.
- Scoring criteria for the student competition will be provided to judges and will be covered during training.
- Panel Discussion Moderators
- ESA will be hosting panel discussions for several symposia throughout the course of the meeting. Moderators who are willing to facilitate discussion between the panelists are needed.
- All moderators will be provided with training prior to the meeting.
- Moderators will be required to connect with symposia organizers and speakers prior to the meeting to prepare questions.
- Video Chat Hosts
- ESA will be hosting video chats based on entomological topic areas to provide attendees opportunities for networking and collaboration. Hosts who are willing to facilitate discussion around specific topics are needed.
- All hosts will be provided with training prior to the meeting.
- Women and Allies in Entomology Breakout Chat Hosts
- Women and Allies in Entomology will be hosting their annual breakfast on Tuesday, November 17. Hosts who are willing to facilitate discussion around specific breakout topics during the breakfast are needed.
- All hosts will be provided with training prior to the breakfast.
If you are interested in serving in one or more of these capacities, please complete the form below. You will be contacted by ESA in early October regarding your volunteer interests.