Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Agricultural Pest Management / Insect Taxonomy
Department of Entomology, National Chung Hsing University, TAIWAN, is seeking a highly motivated scientist specializing in either agriculture pest management or insect taxonomy. The successful candidate must 1) have a Ph.D. degree in entomology or acarology; 2) speak fluent English and Chinese; 3) provide courses of one of the two fields: for Pest Management: agriculture pest management and hazard diagnosis and/or acarology; for Insect Taxonomy: insect taxonomy and morphology; 4) give an oral presentation in English and lecturing for interview.
The position will be available by February 1st, 2021
Interested candidates should submit application package in ONE pdf file, including the six items listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10th, 2020, at 5 pm (UTC+8).
- Curriculum vitae including contact information, portrait photo, educational background, relevant academic employment, and publication list.
- Copy of Ph.D. degree certificate.
- Copy of Ph.D. dissertation.
- Copy of five publications, and describing its importance in respective research filed.
- Proposal for courses for agriculture pest management or insect taxonomy. Lecturing plan for additional courses is also welcome.
- Supplementary material: certificates of post-doc research, relevant academic employment, and teaching experience, etc.
Recommendation letters: Two referrers should send their letters to email@example.com, directly by June 10th, 2020, at 5 pm (UTC+8).
For additional information contact Prof. Wu-Chun Tu
Department webpage: http://www.entomol.nchu.edu.tw/
TEL: +886-4-22840361 ext. 520