International Congress of Entomology 2016
The Entomological Society of America was honored to host ICE 2016, the XXV International Congress of Entomology, under the theme Entomology without Borders. The event brought together the largest delegation of scientists and experts in the history of the discipline, who met in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Attendees were able to:
- Make important connections with entomologists and scientists from around the world.
- Present to a truly global audience and compete in global competitions.
- Participate in forums and discussions covering every aspect of the discipline.
- Build global networks and collaborative research with others.
- Showcase their products and services to an important global audience.
The Congress allowed scientists and students to interact with the world’s leading experts in many specialties to exchange ideas and build on their research. Symposia highlighted the most recent advances in a wide diversity of entomological subjects around the global theme.
Students and early career scientists had a rare opportunity to present their research in front of a global audience, to compete in global competitions, and to make important connections.
Interested in attending the next International Congress of Entomology? Learn more about ICE 2020.