MS Assistantship in Postharvest Grain Storage
Funding is available for a M.S. research assistantship in the Department of Entomology at Purdue University beginning spring (January) 2019. Research will focus on postharvest insect pests of stored grains. This work will involve laboratory experiments to assess insect behavior during grain storage. Candidates should possess a B.S. in entomology, biology, or related fields. Applicants should send the following information to Dr. Dieudonne Baributsa (firstname.lastname@example.org): CV, cover letter, and contact information for three references.
Candidates will be required to formally apply to and be accepted by the Purdue University Graduate School https://www.purdue.edu/gradschool/admissions/
· B.S. in entomology, biology, or related fields.
· Experience with field and lab work, and with data collection
· Basic skills in laboratory work (good laboratory practice)
· Basic skills and knowledge in computers and software (e.g. office applications, statistics software)
· Experience in data analysis
· Good writing skills
For more information, please contact Dr. Dieudonne Baributsa (email@example.com).