C.W. Woodworth Award
This award recognizes an individual Pacific Branch ESA member for outstanding accomplishments in entomology over at least the past 10 years. Active participation in the Pacific Branch is considered. Individual Pacific Branch members, industry representatives, departments, and other extension and research units are encouraged to submit nominations.
Nominees must be an ESA member of the Pacific Branch.
- A photo-ready digital image for use in the branch meeting program
- Biographical sketch of the nominee
- Specific identification of the accomplishments on which the nomination is based
- An evaluation and appraisal of the nominee's accomplishments, particularly the work to be recognized for the award
- List of publications
- Up to three reprints may be included which exemplify the work on which the nomination is based (Can be a separate file from the nomination packet. Reprints are not included in the 20-page limit.)
- Up to three support letters. These should be concise and provide a factual analysis of the nominee's accomplishments.
- Participation in the Pacific Branch ESA will be considered, such as meeting attendance, committee service, offices held, encouragement of student involvement in the branch, and other relevant activities.
Submit the award nomination packet through the Pacific Branch Award Nomination Website.
Only PDF files will be accepted.Supporting image files should be embedded into the document, and should be of sufficient resolution for easy viewing. All nomination packets are limited to a maximum of 20 pages. (Any reprints are not included in the 20 page limit.)
Nomination packages must be received through the Pacific Branch Award Nomination Website by February 15, 2015
Any questions regarding the award or nomination process please email Chuck Burks or contact on (559)596-2757.