Apply to Join the 2019 WSSA, P-IE, and PBT Resistance Management Tour
Application and Selection:
A minimum of six ESA members will be selected to participate in the Science Policy Resistance Management Experience based on applications.
- Applicants must be ESA members at the time of application submission. Priority will be given to P-IE or PBT Section members.
- The P-IE and PBT Governing Councils and Field Tour Organizers will select attendees who represent diverse geographic and discipline sectors and include both professionals and students.
- Application was open through Friday, June 14th.
- Applicants will be informed of selection by June 21st.
- Applicants who have been selected will received further registration details and hotel information.
- Please review the details page for the Resistance Management Tour and direct any questions regarding the application process or submission form to Clint Pilcher (firstname.lastname@example.org).