ESA Science Policy Fellows Class of 2017
- Dr. Meaghan Pimsler, a postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Alabama. Meaghan studies adaptive population genetics in native pollinators.
- Dr. Cheri Abraham, an operations manager and entomologist for US Citrus, LLC. Cheri is part of a Citrus production start-up and his multi-faceted work includes everything from daily operations to developing and implementing IPM protocols.
- Dr. Timothy Durham, an assistant professor of agronomy and agricultural science at Ferrum College. Tim works with Bt corn and sustainable pest management.
- Ms. Ashley Kennedy, a PhD student at the University of Delaware. Ashley studies breeding birds' insect prey preferences to improve avian conservation efforts.
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott, a professor in the department of entomology at Cornell University. Jeff studies insecticides, seeking ways to use decrease the impact of resistance and use fewer chemicals.