R&D Crop Protection Specialist - Helena Products Group, R&D
- Develops protocols for product testing. This includes all greenhouse, field screens, plots, commercial use, and cooperative testing within assigned area.
- Negotiates and monitors all contracted research with cooperators within assigned area.
- Coordinates and monitors the collection, packaging, shipping, disposal of all products used in R&D within assigned area.
- Coordinates all R&D efforts with the Research & Development Manager and each of the other R&D Specialists, the Helena Products Group, and the Registration Department as well as wholly owned subsidiaries as well as collaborating vendors, etc.
- Monitors trials; documents results with film, video, notes, etc.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and compares the data from trials.
- Provides research results to appropriate personnel in support for the editing of use labels, technical data sheets, technical bulletins, and other information related to the products.
- Masters Degree in plant pathology, entomology, weed science, or agricultural related degree or a Bachelor of Science degree in plant pathology, entomology, weed science, or agricultural related degree and two years field research experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Proficient computer skills
(Microsoft Office, research software, internet, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Ability to travel.
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required. EOE M/F/V/H
Job Listing Expiration:60 Days
Company Name:Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC
Name of Contact Person:Maggie Floyd
Contact Person's Phone:(901) 537-7214
Contact Person's Email:FloydM@helenaagri.com