Sr Research Associate (214341W-01)
Are you an experienced Laboratory Researcher ready to grow your career and take on a new challenge? If so, our Laboratory Senior Research Associate in our Seed Regulatory Science group may be the perfect opportunity for you.
In this collaborative role, you will provide support to the Seed Regulatory Science department within the Regulatory and Stewardship division. More specifically, this position supports the ultimate goal of characterizing candidate products for environmental safety and efficacy for submission to Regulatory agencies across the globe. This is accomplished primarily through laboratory studies and performing other tasks as needed within the Ecotoxicology and Safety Assessment team.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Author scientific and GLP study protocols taking input from diverse teams.
- Conduct laboratory studies to characterize the environmental safety of candidate products.
- Communicate study objectives, results, timelines and project updates effectively with various and diverse stakeholders and drive efficient interactions with support groups.
- Lead a broad array of method development projects requiring creativity and scientific rigidity.
- Help enable a team approach toward the maintenance of standard operating procedures, methods, and other documents related to laboratory activities and study conduct.
- Maintain continuous engagement with established quality management systems and programs and auditing teams to maintain and increase lab compliance.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Masters degree preferred in toxicology, ecology, biology, biochemistry, entomology, microbiology, or scientific related field or Bachelors degree and at least 3 to 5 years of industry related experience.
- Experience with invertebrate laboratory bioassays for both terrestrial and aquatic insects preferred.
- Knowledge of protein biochemistry a plus.
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to work both independently and in team environments is critical.
- Demonstrated leadership experience essential.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, while meeting critical deadlines.
- GLP experience desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally by phone, email, and in-person with internal employees.
- Excellent organizational skills and record keeping ability.
Apply online at: http://source.corteva.com/tp/rj6.A6Vd_y.K