ESA Blog Contest for Student Transition and Early Professional Members
The writers of the six best articles will win reimbursement of their Annual Meeting registration fees at the earlybird rate.
The Student Transition and Early Professional Committee would like for you to share your thoughts on ESA’s Annual Meeting, whether it involves interesting research you learned about in Austin, ESA’s Exhibit Hall, conversations with other attendees, new connections you made, tours, social events, or anything else you thought was special about the meeting.
The contest rules are:
- Six winners will be selected (3 Student Transition, and 3 Early Professional members).
- Articles must be submitted by November 22 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles may include photos and/or videos.
- There is no word limit.
- All entries will be judged by the EntomologyToday.org editor. Reimbursements will be made shortly thereafter.
- Submitters must be current ESA Student Transition or Early Professional members.