Virtual Poster/Infographic Presenter Information
Virtual posters/infographics will be featured on flat touch screen monitors located in the Exhibit Hall near the printed posters. Attendees will be able to scroll through the virtual posters/infographics throughout the day to view your research. Information on how to upload your virtual poster/infographic will be emailed to the presenting author.
For Virtual Poster Presenters Only: Guidelines for designing your virtual poster:
- Minimum font: 28 pt
- Recommended font types: Calibri, Arial, Times New Roman
- Use one slide only for your poster design and save as PDF for upload
- Posters should be a minimum size of (4800px w x 3600px h) or (16in w x 12in h @ 300dpi) for best display
For Virtual Infographic Presenters Only: Below is a list of online design templates (both free and low-cost). Explore your options to find a platform that works for you!
- Canva: With over 2 million icons, illustrations and stock photos, you’ll be sure to find something you can use! ESA has even used this template to create messages around the awards deadline! Free templates are available to help you get started and try out the platform.
- Piktochart: Monthly and annual pricing available, this platform specializes in creating interactive charts and maps.
- Venngage: For a more data driven platform with advance charts or infographic templates sorted by use and audience, this fee-service is another option to bring your message to life!
To help you better prepare, view sample infographics.
Photography & Social Media:
Be clear with attendees about whether you grant permission for your poster/infographic to be photographed or shared on social media. Download these images and insert them in the corner of your slides or poster. (To download, right-click your chosen image and and select “Save Picture As…” or "Save Image As..." to save it to your computer.)
|Photography OK||NO Photography|
|Social Media OK||NO Social Media|