ESA is providing Caregiver Grants to ensure that our members who provide care to children, grandchildren, parents or others are able to attend the Annual Meetings. These awards are up to $400 and are related to extra expenses incurred when a caregiver attends the Annual Meeting.
- Daycare expenses at the site of the meeting.
- Extra daycare expenses at home incurred because the primary caregiver was attending the meeting (for example, overtime at a daycare center, cost of a sitter, respite worker, nurse, etc.).
- Expenses incurred in bringing a babysitter (or family member acting as caregiver) to the meeting or to your home to care for the dependence.
- Expenses incurred in bringing a child/children to a babysitter/family member.
- Meeting attendee's mileage and travel expenses to and from Entomology 2021 or tickets to local museums, amusement parks, etc.
- Travel for a family member that is currently an ESA member or fits into a membership category is also excluded.
For questions regarding the Caregiver Grant program, contact Stacie East, Membership and Diversity Program Manager (email@example.com).