Registration Policies for Entomology 2021
Worried about COVID-19 and need to cancel?
- In-person registration may be canceled anytime without a cancellation fee.
- Virtual attendee registration is not refundable.
- Registered to be in Denver?
- Registered presenters who cancel their in-person presentation will be automatically converted to a virtual registration and the refunded the difference.
- Attendee cancellations for non-presenters received on or before September 30 are entitled to a full refund.
- Attendee cancellations received on or after October 1 will automatically be converted to a virtual attendee registration and difference between the in-person and virtual fee will be refunded
- The preferred method of registering is online.
- Mail check payments to the below. All payments for 2021 must be in US Dollars. Check payments must be received by October 1 otherwise a credit card payment will be required
Entomological Society of America
c/o Wells Fargo Bank
Baltimore, MD 21275-8954
For wire transfer payments, please include $20 for processing fees, and be sure to include your ESA ID# as a comment. Wire payments can be made to the following:
Wells Fargo Bank
420 Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA 94104