Our partners at Tourism Vancouver have put together a wealth of resources to highlight everything to see and do in the Vancouver-area. Here are a few of our favorites:
- #VeryVancouver Experiences (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/vancouver/veryvancouver-experiences/)
- Stanley Park – just a short walk (or bike ride) along the seawall from the VCC (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/activities/stanley-park/). Visit the totems and the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Seen everything on earth? Then see the stars up-close at the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre.
- Search for the best restaurant, especially seafood of the Pacific NW (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/restaurants/).
- Download the 2018 Visitor’s Guide. No time to reach the whole issue, check out pages 8-9 for a snapshot of everything you need to know about coming the city and just why you need to be there!
- Looking to grab a quick bite, check out what’s under the convention centre
- Want to see where you are going? Download a downtown map (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/plan-your-trip/maps/).
- Download the app (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/app/).
Sit down, strap in and take flight over our amazing land and its people. From Canada’s east coast to the west, FlyOver Canada’s sensory technology lets you soar over montaintops, breathe in pine forests and feel the mist from waterfalls. It’s a ride you’ll never forget. Wind scents and other amazing effects willl make you feel like you are truly flying.
Open daily. Located within the East Vancouver Convention Centre.
Show your ESA, ESC, and ESBC Joint Annual Meeting conference badge and save!
Save 20% on gate admission prices and save 10% on retail, food and beverages.