Our partners at Tourism Vancouver have put together a wealth of resources to highlight everything to see and do in the Vancouver-area. Here are a few of our favorites:
- #VeryVancouver Experiences (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/vancouver/veryvancouver-experiences/)
- Stanley Park – just a short walk (or bike ride) along the seawall from the VCC (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/activities/stanley-park/). Visit the totems and the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Seen everything on earth? Then see the stars up-close at the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre.
- Search for the best restaurant, especially seafood of the Pacific NW (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/restaurants/).
- Download the 2018 Visitor’s Guide. No time to reach the whole issue, check out pages 8-9 for a snapshot of everything you need to know about coming the city and just why you need to be there!
- Looking to grab a quick bite, check out what’s under the convention centre
- Want to see where you are going? Download a downtown map (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/plan-your-trip/maps/).
- Download the app (https://www.tourismvancouver.com/app/).