Pacific Branch Awards
Nominations are now open for the 2020 Awards. Nomination packages must be submitted online via the Pacific Branch Nomination website by Friday, February 7, 2020 12:00 Midnight. This deadline refers to receipt by the Awards Administrator of a complete package in a readable format. Please inform the canvasing committee of an intent to nominate by Wednesday, January 15, 2020 via email to Mary Sorensen.
Below is the list of awards that are available through the Pacific Branch. Consider nominating a colleague or student today!
- Award for Excellence in Integrated Pest Management
- C. W. Woodworth Award
- Distinction in Student Mentoring
- Distinguished Achievement in Teaching Award
- Distinguished Achievement in Extension Award
- Entomology Team Work Award
- Medical, Urban, and Veterinary Entomology Award
- Physiology, Biochemistry, and Toxicology Award
- Plant-Insect Ecosystems Award
- Systematics, Evolution, and Biodiversity Award