Open Date - November 22, 2021
Deadline - January 19, 2022
New this year - the nomination process allows and requires single documents to be uploaded individually.
Select an award below for additional information on nomination requirements, deadlines, and submission process. For questions on the Southwestern Branch Awards, please contact the chair of the SWB Awards and Honors Committee, Sonja Swiger.
- Award for Excellence in Integrated Pest Management
- Distinguished Achievement Award in Extension
- Distinguished Achievement Award in Teaching
- Southwestern Branch Lifetime Service Achievement Award
Early Career Professional Award
- John Henry Comstock Graduate Student Award
- Master's Student Graduate Award
- Percival Scientific Undergraduate Entomology Student Activity Award (sponsored by Percival Scientific, Inc.)
- Undergraduate Student Achievement in Entomology Award (sponsored by the Southwestern Branch of the Entomological Society of America and the Society of Southwestern Entomologists)