ESA Science Policy Fellows Class of 2019
- Dr. Ryan Gott, the associate director of integrated pest management at Phipps Conservatory, manages structural, urban, and plant pest management programs and educates on plant health care.
- Ms. Aditi Dubey, a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Maryland, studying potential benefits and non-target impacts of neonicotinoid seed treatments in grain crop rotations.
- Ms. Kaitlin Deutsch, a PhD student at Cornell University, is studying pollinator disease ecology, specifically investigating virus spillover from managed bees to the wild pollinator community.
- Dr. Sydney Crawley, the public health entomologist for the Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, develops consumer pesticide products to better manage urban, structural, and public health pests.
- Ms. Hannah L. Gray, a PhD candidate at the University of Minnesota, studies arthropod predation in agroecosystems, specifically examining biogeographic patterns in biological control of brassica pests and molecularly validated diet breadths of key coccinellid predators.