ESA Science Policy Fellows Class of 2019
- Dr. Ryan Gott, the associate director of integrated pest management at Phipps Conservatory, manages structural, urban, and plant pest management programs and educates on plant health care.
- Ms. Aditi Dubey, a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Maryland, studying potential benefits and non-target impacts of neonicotinoid seed treatments in grain crop rotations.
- Ms. Kaitlin Deutsch, a PhD student at Cornell University, is studying pollinator disease ecology, specifically investigating virus spillover from managed bees to the wild pollinator community.
- Dr. Sydney Crawley, Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist in Urban Entomology at North Carolina State University, is leading a research and extension program focused on improving pest management strategies for urban pest insects.
- Dr. Hannah L. Gray is a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Texas in Austin.