Eastern Branch Meeting Call for Symposia
We are now accepting symposia proposals for the 2021 Virtual Eastern Branch Meeting which will be held March 22-24. We encourage symposia topics that showcase the full breadth of our entomological activities in the eastern U.S. All symposia ideas are welcome, and do not hesitate to be creative when considering topics!
Please include the following information in your proposal:
- Title of proposed symposium
- Name and e-mail address of organizer(s)
- Brief summary statement of proposed symposium goal(s)
- Be sure to include your plan to make this symposium interactive for a virtual audience
- List of speakers you plan to include/invite to participate in your symposium
Submit your symposium proposal online by October 31.
If you have any questions or would like feedback on your proposal before submission, please contact Program Co-Chairs Anna Wallingford and Simon Zebelo.
All proposals will be evaluated by the Program Committee and the selected symposia will be announced in early November. The more complete your proposal, the more favorably it will be ranked. Regrettably, the Branches lack funding to support invited speakers; therefore, symposium organizers are expected to coordinate with invited speakers to arrange payment for registration (member or non-member rate, as appropriate).