Application and Registration Policies for the P-IE Invasive Species Field Tour
Application and Selection: Up to 25 P-IE and SysEB Section members will be selected to participate in the tour.
- Applicants must be ESA and P-IE or SysEB Section members at the time of application submission.
- Successful application submision will be confirmed upon receipt.
- The P-IE Governing Council and Field Tour Organizers will select attendees who represent diverse geographic and discipline sectors, and include both professionals and students.
- Applicants will be informed of selection by July 1, 2018.
- Please direct any questions regarding the application process or submission form to Tom Anderson or Mark Wright.
- Upon notification of selection, P-IE and SysEB member attendees will be provided instructions for payment of registration fees.
- Registration and payment will be completed via a secured link with use of a credit card.
- Registration cost is $645 per person.
- Registration includes hotel reservations for 2 nights, welcome reception, all meals, shuttle to/from airport, bus transportation, all fees and admissions.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel arrangements, including cost of airfare, train, ground transportation.
- Registration fees are non-refundable unless your slot can be filled by another applicant. If so your registration will be refunded in full. The Selection Committee will identify alternate applicants from a wait list, in case any selected applicants must withdraw after submission of the registration fee.
- Deadline for registration and payment of fees will be June 30, 2018.